Amarillo DUI / DWI Attorneys
All it takes is one mistake to throw your life into a complete tailspin. Perhaps you’ve had one or two drinks too many, and made the misjudgment of getting behind the wheel of your car. Even a first-time DUI offense can create a good deal of legal, personal, and professional problems that can impact your life, and the lives of your family.
It is critical that you consult with an expert DUI/DWI attorney immediately after being charged with driving under the influence. The Warner Law Firm has a successful track record of helping clients avoiding the extremely harsh penalties that the state of Texas imposes upon defenders, including:
- Suspension of your driver’s license.
- Heavy fines.
- Possible jail time.
One mistake could cost you your career, your family, and your freedom. Contact the expert attorneys at The Warner Law Firm today to discuss your options for successfully fighting your DUI/DWI charges.
How to Win a DUI Case
When you are charged with a DUI, it is important to remain calm. No case is unwinnable, even in cases where a Breathalyzer or blood test shows a blood alcohol content over the legal limit. There are a wide variety of DWI defenses that an experience attorney can use to help you win your case at trial, or even have your charges dismissed. These strategies include:
- Evaluating the circumstances of why you were pulled over in the first place.
- Determining if explicit proof that you were the person in control of the vehicle.
- Determining if the officer improperly searched you or your vehicle.
- Noting the time period of the field sobriety and blood alcohol tests.
- Were you notified of your rights before submitting to a blood alcohol test?
- Did the arresting officer ignore the steps of the field sobriety test that you completed correctly?
- Evaluating if you’ve had a physical or mental medical issue preventing you from properly passing the field sobriety test?
- Could the symptoms of your intoxication have been caused by embarrassment, allergies, fatigue, or frustration?
- During your arrest, did the arresting officer(s) try to coerce you into self-incrimination before reading you your Miranda rights?
In addition to aggressively fighting DUI/DWI charges, the Amarillo DUI attorney experts at The Warner Law Firm have successfully fought additional types of charges involved with driving while intoxicated:
- Refusal of blood alcohol tests.
- Suspension or revocation of your driver’s license.
- DUI/DWI accidents resulting in injury or damage to property.
- DUI/DWI vehicular homicide.
- Multiple DUI/DWI charges.
A DUI/DWI charge doesn’t have to be the end of the world. Our team has successfully argued on behalf of hundreds of clients in Amarillo. If you or a loved one has been charged with a DUI/DWI offense, immediately contact The Warner Law Firm today for a no-risk consultation.